Promise Neighborhood Family Success Center is a community-based, family-centered neighborhood gathering place where any community resident can go for family support, information, and services. The Family Success Center’s goal is to enrich the lives of children and adults by making families stronger and empowering them to succeed.
At the Family Success Center you can learn new skills, share your talents, participate in activities, connect with resources, lead workshops, and meet others in your community. The center offers a variety of free educational workshops and family friendly events and activities for all ages in Camden City, NJ.
- Linking families to resources in the community
- Cross-cultural family dinners
- Parent-child activities
- Referral services
- Information on family health
- Housing related services
- Family goal setting
- Budgeting and goal setting
- Parenting workshops
- Life skills training
- Job search/resume building/interview tips
- Parent and community cafeAdvocacy for families and residents
- Promise Neighborhood Family Success Center is part of a state-wide network of Family Success Centers funded by the Department of Children and Families, Division of Prevention and Community Partnerships. Community involvement and shared responsibility influence the development and implementation of programs and activities.
Tracey Miller - Program Director
Tracey is the director of Promise Neighborhood Family Success Center.
Portia Simmons is one of our Family Partners.
Cindy is our bilingual family partner, she runs our Spanish speaking workshops.
Lauren is our bilingual intern from Rutgers!
Abdul "AQ" is our intern from CCC!
Gabriela is our AmeriCorps VISTA
Promise Neighborhood Family Success Center is part of a state-wide network of Family Success Centers funded by the New Jersey Department of Children and Families and operated by Center For Family Services. Community involvement and shared responsibility influence the development and implementation of programs and activities.